WE ARE RECRUITING!
We are recruiting for a Whole Class Ensemble Tutor – Brass / Woodwind / Piano / Ukulele
The advert is now live: Whole Class Ensemble Tutor – Brass/ Woodwind/Piano/Ukulele
Somerset Music inspires young people from all of Somerset to make music together, unlocking the musician within. We deliver music lessons to all group sizes, ensembles, events, conferences, workshops and bespoke training for all musical tuition needs. We are looking for applicants with classroom experience to teach brass, woodwind, piano, ukulele or a combination of the instruments to whole classes of students.
We’re working to improve the lives of people here in Somerset – and you’ll be a key part of that. Your day-to-day work will involve:
- Delivering whole class tuition relevant to your specialism
- Planning and implementing lessons based on our WCET schemes of work
- Delivering individual and small group tuition relevant to your specialism across all key stages
- Developing good working relationships with the schools in which you teach
- Promoting Somerset Music and the work of the Music Hub
- Organising your time effectively to carry out your duties
Anything else I should know?
This role is required to start in September 2024, however a Summer Term start would also be welcome.
The salary for the role will be TMS 1-6 – depending on skills and experience.
Interviews will be held Tuesday 19th March 2024.
If you would like to talk further about the role before applying, you can contact Kirsten Wordley, Deputy Director of Somerset Music, on 07823 537388, Monday to Thursday.
If you have all the information you need, just hit the apply button. We can’t wait to hear from you!
If you are interested in finding out more before applying, please get in touch with Kirsten Wordley, Expert Advisor: Music Education, on 07823 537388, Monday to Thursday.
If you have any questions about the benefits we offer, or our recruitment process, please contact our Recruitment Team on email@example.com or telephone on 01823 355450
News item added: 8 February, 2024